Camping Egad offers several excursions both to Aegadian islands and to the territory of the province of Trapani.
Taking a ride by boat in Favignana, means to have a journey through the rich colors and unique landscapes of the island.
Among the activities organized by the Egad Camping are:
- Fishing tourism in Favignana
- Tour of Levanzo island with a visit to the Genovese's Grotto, testimony of the Paleolithic age with the presence of zoomorphic symbols and graffiti depicting the ancient tuna fishing.
- Tour to several caves and the stunning pristine creeks in Marettimo
- Tour of the island of Favignana
- Tour of the Zingaro Natural Reserve in San Vito Lo Capo
The boat tours includes a tasting of typical products or lunch on board including water and wine.
- Excursions to the discovery of Favignana, are scheduled in the morning and in the afternoon
- Bicycle tours to explore the island
- Guided tour to the underground gardens
- Historical-archaeological itinerary
- Visit to the old Florio plants and old tuna fishing site
These excursions are departing from the port of Trapani, by car or minibus with return in the afternoon.
- Excursion to the marine reserve of Scopello "Zingaro Park" and visit to San Vito lo Capo
- Visit the suggestive medieval borough of Erice
- Visit to the salt pans of Trapani
- Visit to the historical city center
- Visit to the characteristic fish market where you can taste and buy typical local food
- Visit to the Pepoli Museum with its valuable coral works
- Visit to the Doric temple and the Greek theatre of Segesta
- Visit to the historical-archaeological site of Selinunte
- Visit to the island of Mothia, and Marsala
- Visit to the characteristic hilltop town of Monreale in Palermo, famous for its cathedral, mosaics and the cloister.
- Visit to the city of Palermo.